PUBG Snow Map: PUBG New Informational Video Tutorial Explains Everything About PUBG New Map Vikendi: Survivor Pass, Free Skins, Items and more;
|Pubg snow map|
Playersunknown battleground [ Pubg ] officail youtube channel has recently uploaded a couple of vedios releated about thePlayersunknown battleground new snow map Vikandi.
Recently thay uploaded a vedio on their channel in which they explained everything about the making of new snow map Vikandi .They showed everything that how this beautiful Playersunknown battleground map was possible to create .They also said that this snow map is One of the best map in PUBG.
☆ Also Read:
Pubg Mobile update 0.10 full detail.
Few hours ago they uploaded a new vedio on their official youtube channel which explained the new snow map Vikandi: Survivor Pass: The new vedio explained each and every aspect regarded the Vikandi Survivor Pass.
They also explained the new coupon system which can be used to obtain/get new free skins and items from the coupon shop.As i said that they explained everything regarded the new map.So, Take a look at the official video to know everything about the new snow map Vikendi: Survivor Pass.
At the same time they uploaded another vedio on their official Youtube channel which explained everything about new parachuting system.Anyone from you who was having problem with this parachuting system can watch this vedio .
The official Patch Notes explains the Vikendi Survival Pass:- (source-PUBG official website)
- Added Survivor Pass: Vikendi
- The duration of the pass is 10 weeks.Players have the opportunity to complete missions and receive rewards throughout the duration of the pass.
- Two types of passes are available:
- Survivor Pass: Vikendi – Provides missions and rewards to unlock for all players, as they level-up the pass.
- Premium Pass – Provides special missions and exclusive rewards to players who’ve purchased the premium pass, as they level-up the pass.
- The Premium Pass will be available on the test server for testing and will be purchasable on the live servers Dec 19, 2018, for $9.99 (price may vary slightly depending on your region).
- Some missions cannot be completed while on the test server, due to limited game mode selection.
- Players who’ve played on the test servers from Dec 7 may start the pass on the test server with a certain amount of XP (up to 4,800 XP max)
- Each level you can claim rewards from Survivor Pass: Vikendi in the Rewards tab and also claim Coupons by clicking on the ‘Drop In Supply’ button.
- Coupons can be used to unlock exclusive rewards, read on for more details.
- You can view your current mission lists in the ‘Missions’ tab and can also check the mission lists in-game by clicking ‘P’ prior to jumping out of the plane.
- There are 5 mission types available to complete
- Daily Missions: 3 missions will be provided every day. You swap out up to 1 mission per day.
- Weekly Missions: 10 missions will be available every week, and you can view the missions for specific weeks.
- Premium Pass holders can complete up to 10 missions per week and all players with Survivor Pass: Vikendi can complete up to 4 missions.
- Beginner Missions: Easy missions which are provided for beginner players.
- Premium Missions: All players can complete these missions, but only players who have the Premium Pass can claim rewards after completion.
- Challenge Missions: Theses are special missions provided for players who’ve completed all their weekly missions in a specific week. It contains more challenging and advanced missions.
- All players can complete Challenge Missions, but only players who have the Premium Pass can claim rewards after completion.